I’m gonna let you in on a not so big secret, I’m not a wonderful cook. That doesn’t mean I don’t cook, because I cook 6 nights a week(Friday is date night). I’m just not that great at it…yet. I’m determined to get better. So, yesterday me and my SIL made dinner for my FIL’s bday. She made a delicious shrimp pasta and I was in charge of bread sticks. Instead of just buying them I went out of my comfort zone to make them from scratch.
Let’s just say I’m glad I did a test run Saturday night. . .nailed it!
Now that I know how to make them, they’re actually pretty easy, fast, and tasty. Moral of the story: always do a test run when feeding other people, and don’t give up=)
We had fun listening to Christmas music and watching a Christmas devotional. Then we enjoyed some yummy dessert, cookies and pie. Grandpa got help blowing out his candles from cousin C.
Last Week Goals
1. Stop eating desserts at all hours of the day-fail. . .miserably
2. Get in lower body workout-check(still sore)
3. Get in as many runs outside before the snow comes-fail, the snow won
1. One sweet a day since I failed so miserably last week
2. Get in a 5 mile run
3. Get 2 strength training workouts in(arm/leg)
How have you stepped out of your comfort zone lately?
what are your goals?